my work ordered in a copy of THE THIEF for me to write A STAFF REC CARD FOR but it can only be like two sentences GUYYYS i’ve been brainstorming all week agh what do
- this is a good book. a rea really really lly good book. a really really reallyreally relaly good really book. i have read a lot of books. this is my favorite one. it’s this.
- trust me
- DO YOU LIKE BOOKS? READ THIS BOOK. IT’S BETTER.
- LIKE FLAWLESSLY EXECUTED PLOT TWISTS? QUEENS WHO WOULD EXECUTE YOU— FLAWLESSLY? READ THIS AND RECONSIDER YOUR SEXUAL PREFERENCES
- masterful worldbuilding! gorgeous entwined original mythology! intricate and earned character development! compassionate & revolutionary examination of political gender performances! tons of cool shit other books just don’t even do! unparalleled narrative structure! a lot of whining! like 95% whining! learn to love it!
- bella swan didn’t even know how dangerous foreplay can get!
- GIVE THIS BOOK TO YOUR GRANDMA. TO YOUR BROTHER. TO YOUR DOG. GRADUATION PRESENT. WEDDING GIFT. FUNERAL GIFT. READ IT TO YOUR IMPRESSIONABLE INFANT IN THE WOMB.
- like nontraditional romances? this is a good book.
- ps the romance isn’t really in this book. this book is mostly walking. but like, IT’S SO RAD, RAD DIALOGUE, RAD CHARACTERS, IT’S SO REWARDING, i promise this.
- LOOK I DON’T HAVE THE SPACE ON THIS CARD ASK SOMEONE TO PAGE “ANNA” AND I WILL COME PRESS THIS BOOK INTO YOUR SWEET HAND MYSELF, LET’S TALK ABOUT IT
- if you read this then i will tell you a lot of hilarious & insensitive jokes involving ballads and pop hits from the 80s and 90s
- read the sequel and reconsider your flirting technique
i don’t want to get fired but i want everyone to read this book and us to order lots of copies and then i am a hero, under pressure dot mp3